Many thanks to The Los Perspective for his uber kind nomination of Preppy Boho for the Liebster Award. We found each one another through my other blog and he is the oh so kind to give me this nomination. I tried to keep this round of nominations to the fashion/home arena, I love you all so and you inspire me every day… I am also sending this to Nikki (you may see another post or maybe she will update this one or not) in the event she wants to participate since this is a twosome. Although the questions aren’t fashion related, you will definitely get a better idea of who we are as people and that’s always nice I think…
Also, all my love to Kayla Wilde of Briar, Bramble, & Nettle who has one of my favorite blogs (and not just because I personally know her and she is made of awesome and accepts my frivolous side) who sent me a second nomination for this blog… thanks so much!! I have my answers to her questions (second set) in the below below…
The Liebster Award recognizes upcoming blogs and tries to direct people to them. As it reads, the purpose is really to discover new blogs and help new bloggers on the way.
You must link back the person who nominated you. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
My given questons from the uber kind soul who nominated us & my answers:
1. What is your favorite holiday & why? Halloween because that is my wedding anniversary and Yule because of the tree trimming.
2. Have you ever regretted posting something on your blog? The very first picture of me, while Nikki is an excellent photographer she was unable to hide my mega huge forehead or awkward stance (again, I loathe having my pic taken).
3. What guides/deities/paths do you follow? I am of the Hedge and I follow nature. I am very out & proud of my path as we all should be (at least proud if not out).
4. What is your favorite food to cook? Eat? Steakhouse style steak/chicken/fish/etc because it is so good and so easy. Hmmmmm…. I like to eat so many foods… deviled eggs would be one of my top choices for sure.
5. What sports team do you follow? No sports… shudders…
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That’s a tough one, it would be very easy to go superficial and say I’d make my skin perfect or my hair naturally straight-ish and easy to maintain, BUT I would have to say I’d change my spending habits (or not have developed them at all) which would save me oh so much pain and suffering.
7. What type of coffee do you drink? Very sweet and very creamy… I am partial to an Americano or an eggnog latte.
8. Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person, and why? Evening, that’s when I can sit out in the garden and just soak up the energies with a glass of wine.
9. What is your favorite pet, and why? Mittsume, but more generically, cats… so much personality on both answers.
10. Why can’t we all just get along? I ask myself that every day. I am perfectly perfect the way I am and you are so perfectly perfect the way your are… seriously, why all the fuss? Kiss, kiss and make up now luvs…
My answers to the lovely Kayla who gifted us with a second nom:
What is your favorite season? Why? Winter, I just feel the energies are so much more then… and of course, Yule trees…
What have you always wanted to do but haven’t done…yet? Swim with the sharks.
What is your favorite fairy/folk tale? Oh, that’s a tough one…any tales of forest witches, selkie or finfolk really.
What was the weirdest phase you went through during your teenage years? 80′s big hair… so very big, so very sprayed…
What book are you reading currently? several-the candle & the crossroads, red sky at night, arcana mundi, tim gunn’s fashion bible, and the kate daniels series… I know, I know but I have a stack still…
Do you dream in color or black and white? Also, do you lucid dream? Color and yes, sometimes.
What place in the entire world that you have or haven’t been to feels the most magical to you? Forest, sea, twisty riverbanks.
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets? Sunsets.
What is your favorite phase of the moon? Blue, if I had to pick…
What is your favorite tree? Why? The old ones, they lull you with comfort and knowledge.
My nominees, should they choose to post:
My questions to the lovelies:
what do you obsess about most?
milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
favorite shade of lipstick?
what is the last thing you ate?
if you could have one wish, what would it be?
how do you organize your closet?
what is your favorite movie?
movie popcorn – butter or no butter?
plethora of buddies or small circle of close friends?